Bernie came by and picked up his new flute. After trying it out, he had this to say:
Don’t usually do this after a flute purchase, but I thought you would appreciate the feedback.
Practiced with it this morning for the first time. My observations:
– flute looks beautiful and feels great in the hands.
– the holes are well placed and easy to get to. Hole diameters are perfect.
– l bought the “C” to specifically play with my didgeridoo…it’s tuned perfectly. Good job!
– the root note is sensitive. It overblows easily and this is just fine…each flute has its own character, and this one does not disappoint.
– characteristic “squeak” while tonguing which is easily controlled by not tonguing too hard.
– love the tone this particular wood has.
All in all…GREAT JOB!